Saturday 6 September 2014

Travelling from Mumbai to Chiang Mai Thailand: A Photo Essay

Earlier this month, I was invited for a culinary workshop by the Tourism Authority of Thailand. This is all the fun that transpired!
Khao Soi, I was eating half the dish while making it! 
Shraddha Shirodkar striking the perfect pose in the middle of the yummiest version of Khao Soi cooked that day 
Hazel Jain and I smiling ear to ear with the dish we cooked, Chef Phonganan Sirisaengphaiwan (we called him Chef Paul) approves!
Ah quite an evening this was, here with the 
These little hand painted paper umbrellas make for gorgeous souvenirs  
And while we were on the topic of food, we sampled an array of light, lip smacking, authentic Thai snacks and starters. Every little bite was a surprise and I would be surprised if you would choose to visit there just for the variety of flavours in the cuisine, I know I'd like to sample some more for sure.  
Sampling some fresh, light, colourful and appetizing starters

No comments: